Monday, January 28, 2013

Snowy/Rainy Monday

Happy Monday!!  It was snowing when I got up today, I'd say almost an inch of new snow on the ground, by the time I left for work it was raining.  It's suppose to get near 45+ today, so all the snow ought to turn into one giant muddy mess.  I really hate the cold, but if it's going to be winter, I wish it would stay below 32degrees w/a nice layer of snow on the ground....sorry, but my little Wilson turns into one giant mud mess!!!!!  We had a nice weekend!!  I met up w/an old high school friend on Friday.  It was so nice to hang out w/her, it had been years since we last did that : )    I did a lot of card making on Saturday and Sunday-yeah : )

I've had a thing for baby cards lately & have no clue why...I don't know that many people having babies : )  Chipboard stickers by Me & My Big Ideas, polka dot pp is Recollection, dainty flower pp is Girl's Paperie.  I think the stripe pp is Crate Paper, some very old lace from my stash, inked all the edges & done.

I hope you have a great Monday & the work week goes smoothly : )  TFL  Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Aww! This is SO cute! Makes me want to go home and get preggers again with a girl. Then I actually get home, see baby Bear and think...nope. I'm good for now. LOL Love the papers you've used, and that birds with banner sticker is fab.

    ReplyDelete